Keep the warm in and the cold out
The leading cause of winter heat loss for the average home is heat transmission. When your insulation is properly installed, it slows this transmission through the floors, walls, and ceilings. Your home will be more comfortable and you’ll experience fewer temperature variations.
Insulation works with air sealing to keep air from getting into and out of your home. It must also allow for appropriate ventilation; we may recommend baffles to separate your attic insulation and keep it from blocking air flow in your attic.
Home Energy Improvement – Insulation
Based on your home’s design and how you want to use your space, we may recommend:
- Fiberglass insulation – The kind that comes on a large roll.
- Blown-in cellulose – The most common type, which is installed using a special machine.
- Spray foam – Great at filling gaps and covering spaces large and small.
We offer limited lifetime workmanship warranties; these products typically last about 25 years. We insulate homes with proper air sealing and attic ventilation.
Benefits for you
- Significant savings on your energy bill (up to 40 percent when combined with air sealing)
- Greater comfort
- Less noise
- No maintenance
- 10 to 50 percent home performance rebates and low-interest loans are available