Identifying Appropriate Energy Improvements
By conducting a comprehensive audit, our professionals will know which energy improvements are right for your home. Some of the areas we evaluate include:
- Insulation levels – We look behind your outlet covers as well as up in the attic.
- Carbon monoxide levels – We use a detector to check areas throughout your home.
- Gas lines – We look for any potential gas leaks.
- Ventilation – We visually inspect the attic, roof, soffits, and gable ends.
- Infiltration levels – We use a blower door test, smoke pencil, and thermal imager.
- Equipment efficiencies – We check the burn rate and carbon monoxide levels on your water heater, furnace, and stove.
Depending on the results of your audit, we may recommend any of the following energy improvements: