Full Time - Rochester, NY
Weekend Dispatcher with Weekday Customer Service Representative – Hybrid Position(s)
This position is a hybrid position that includes both Dispatching and Customer Service.
Dispatch Sat & Sun 7:00am to 3:00pm (or 3:00pm to 11:00pm) with CSR Mon/Tues/Wed OR Wed/Thurs/Fri schedule
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a New York leader in providing HVAC services. If you are a highly motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining the highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
As a BBB International Torch Award winner and a NYS Best Company to Work For, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and employees first.
Our employees have fun in a culture that rewards them with opportunity for leadership and growth.
The purpose of this position is to provide a World Class Experience when interacting with Employees and customers, dispatch technicians with efficiency and accuracy, provide technicians with complete and concise information, and to learn, develop, and understand the skills required to be an efficient and effective customer service representative in the Contact Center.
Resolve customer issues and update service writers and branch coordinators on availability in schedule. Closely monitor technician overtime, training, vehicle repairs. Resolve scheduling issues and ensure that the needs of customers are satisfied and that technicians received complete and concise ticket support. Requires flexibility and out of the box thinking.
Dispatch Essential Responsibilities:
Customer Service Representative Essential Responsibilities:
- Utilize computer technology – GPS, Tech capabilities,
- Dispatch efficiently and accurately
- Resolve scheduling issues and customer complaints
- Continually update service writers with availability of dates and time frames
- Implement reschedules and limit number of calls when necessary
- Provide accurate and up to date information to technicians
- Work with branches and provide support when needed
- Schedule technician training
- Absorb and utilize industry technical knowledge
- Answer or make calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, concerns, or other questions with products or services.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to callers to provide assistance while helping them feel supported and valued.
- Engage in active listening with callers to confirm or clarify information while allowing them to work through their emotions as needed.
- Schedule or update appointments in the computer system.
- Document clear and concise notes in clients’ profiles in order to communicate precisely to the technicians and technical leadership team.
- Use software, scripts, reference sources, and other resources appropriately.
- Understand and strive to meet Contact Center metrics while providing excellent customer service.
- Take part in training on an on-going basis to improve knowledge of company products, services, and procedures.
- Be able to perform the essential functions and physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Be able to meet Quality Assurance requirements.
- Accurately enter New Client Accounts.
- Meeting Contact Center Service Level of 85% or higher.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Customer Relations Manager.
- Able to multi-task
- Geographic understanding
- Proficient in Math
- Unflappable; stress tolerance
- Communication skills
- Product knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Positive language
- Listening skills
- A willingness to go the extra mile
- Personal responsibility
- Desire to learn
- Acting ability
- The ability to respond quickly
- Time management skills
- The ability to let it go
- Communication Skills: possesses effective communication skills: oral, written, listening.
- Computer Skill: skilled with computers, takes advantage of new technology, learns new tools such as the intranet quickly, uses technology to enhance job performance.
- Customer Service: works well with customers, promotes a positive image of the company, and strives to solve issues raised by customers.
- Conflict Management: good listener, committed to finding solution to problems, works well with challenging people on a daily basis.
- Positive Attitude: sees challenges as opportunities, focused on the positive versus the negative, knows that situations get better with a positive attitude and genuine effort.
- Sitting (constant). For sustained periods of time with the ability to get up and move around occasionally.
- Typing (constant). Using a computer keyboard, mouse, and phone keypad.
- Talking (constant). Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Hearing (constant). Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and document accurately what was heard in the client profile.
- Ability to work in a noisy, distracting environment.
- Seeing (constant). Ability to see in the following manner with or without corrective lenses: ability to read/see near or far, judge distances, and identify colors.
- Attendance and punctuality (regular/predictable). Regular/predictable attendance and punctuality for this position is required, compliance required at every level.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Coursework related to sales or customer service is preferred.
- Associates or Bachelor degree is preferred.
- Diploma/Certification/related experience in a Contact Center with customer service is preferred.
- Successful completion of Pre-Employment Hair Follicle Drug Screen and Background check
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Health Insurance, 401K with Company contribution, Paid Vacation
- Steady work 12 months a year
- One of the best company cultures from a Rochester Top 100 growing company
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly wage/salary