Residential HVAC Service Technician
EPA Certification | Driver's License | OSHA10
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a Western NY leader in providing HVAC services. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service
while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today! As a Rochester Top 100 company
with six branches, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture
that puts safety and people first.
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for exceptional Residential HVAC Service Technicians to join our growing team. Our Technicians are dedicated to making our customers’ homes safe, energy efficient, and comfortable. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today.
The purpose of this position is to continue to learn, develop, and understand the skills required to be an efficient and effective residential service technician. The individual will be able to proficiently perform the basic level of service to the client.
- Two year or more of experience in the HVAC field
- Experience servicing heating and cooling equipment
- Mechanical skills and aptitude
- Successful completion of Pre-Employment Hair Follicle Drug Screen and Background check (after offer of employment has been made)
- Perform routine maintenance proficiently on residential HVAC equipment. This includes but is not limited to: heating and air conditioning; water heaters; humidifiers; dehumidifiers; and boilers.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair accessory equipment as needed.
- Achieve proficiency in all Level 1 abilities according to the capabilities chart.
- Interact with the homeowner to understand HVAC concerns, provide feedback and verify that HVAC malfunctions/concerns have been resolved.
- Educate the homeowner on other products and services the Company offers.
- Ensure the HVAC equipment that was worked on is clean and safe upon departure.
- Perform all activities associated with the business transaction with the homeowner: understand the service order; utilize the Company computer system to provide updates electronically to the customer’s order; add and complete all transactions; and collect monies owed for the services.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to interact with the homeowner to assure work performed will meet their expectations.
- Ability to use handheld electronic devices to process customer orders.
- Ability to use all tools required for the position.
- Ability to safely drive a company van.
- Ability to problem solve, and perform mathematical equations related to the industry.
- Ability to work alone in a self-directed environment.