Full Time - Rochester, NY
IT Helpdesk & Jr. SharePoint Administrator
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a New York leader in providing HVAC services. If you are a highly motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining the highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
As a BBB International Torch Award winner and a NYS Best Company to Work For, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and employees first.
Our employees have fun in a culture that rewards them with opportunity for leadership and growth.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized IT Helpdesk & Jr. SharePoint Administrator to join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support to clients with computer systems, hardware, or software issues. You will also respond to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and determine and implement solutions
IT Helpdesk Functions
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Respond to customer queries by phone and email
- Create step-by-step training material with screenshots for clients
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming concerns and issues related to systems, software and hardware
- Document internal procedures
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems
- Ask educated questions and listen to customers to determine root cause of issues
- Work through the problem-solving process with customers, empowering them to do the same in the future
- Run diagnostic problems to resolve problems
- Clean up computers
- Train incoming staff
- Report significant and recurring issues to the tier-2 support team
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LA), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
- Collect feedback to determine patterns and issues such that they can be resolved, or FAQs can be provided to customer to ease in troubleshooting
Education and Other Requirements:
- Experience administering O365 and SharePoint environment administration, support and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff maintenance, and sustainment of additional complementary functionality for customer sub/hub sites, lists, libraries, and content.
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Skype, OneNote, Outlook etc).
- General knowledge of Networking, Operational Security, Maintenance and Governance
- Troubleshoot various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility.
- Maintain and update SharePoint user permission groups
- Familiarity with both Android and iOS phone operating systems
- Associates/Bachelors in IT, Computer Science, or related field
- Proven experience as a Help Desk Technician or other customer service role
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer/technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen attention to detail, memory of patterns, and interest in problem-solving
- Successful completion of a hair drug screen, physical, and criminal background check.
- Sitting (constant). For sustained periods of time with the ability to get up and move around occasionally.
- Typing (constant). Using a computer keyboard, mouse, and phone keypad.
- Talking (constant). Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Hearing (constant). Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and document accurately what was heard in the client profile.
- Ability to work in a noisy, distracting environment.
- Seeing (constant). Ability to see in the following manner with or without corrective lenses: ability to read/see near or far, judge distances, and identify colors.
- Attendance and punctuality (regular/predictable). Regular/predictable attendance and punctuality for this position is required, compliance required at every level.
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Health Insurance, 401K with Company contribution, Paid Vacation
- Steady work 12 months a year
- One of the best company cultures from a Rochester Top 100 growing company
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly wage/salary