Full Time - Rochester, NY
Home Performance Insulator
Driver's License I OSHA10
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a Western NY leader in providing HVAC services to homeowners. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today! As a Rochester Top 100 company with six branches, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and people first.
Beginner to Experienced Insulators
We are looking for exceptional Insulators to join our growing team. Isaac Insulators are dedicated to making our customers’ homes safe, energy efficient, and comfortable.
- Install Whole House projects
- Set up and tear down work area
- Soft fit and roof ventilation
- Spray foam insulation
- Any work the crew leader deems necessary
- Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- Good customer service skills
- Basic construction skills
- Familiarity with tools power and hand
- Perform installation of insulation
- Interact with the homeowner to understand HVAC concerns and discuss billing expectations.
- Educate the homeowner on other products being installed
- Ensure the insulation that was installed is clean and safe upon departure.
- Perform all activities associated with the business transaction with the homeowner: understand the billing order; utilize servman mobile to provide updates electronically to the customer’s order; add and complete all transactions; and collect monies owed for the install.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to interact with the homeowner to assure work performed will meet their expectations.
- Ability to use handheld electronic devices to process payment, add notes to an account, submit time entry
- Ability to use all tools required for the position.
- Ability to safely drive a company van.
- Ability to problem solve, and perform mathematical equations related to the industry.
- Ability to work alone in a self-directed environment.
- Adapting to temperature (frequent). Ability to work in hot or cold environments either inside or outside of the home, including but not limited to attics.
- Climbing (frequent). Ascending or descending stairs while transporting tools and equipment.
- Kneeling/squatting (frequent). Bending legs at the knee to come to rest on knee or knees.
- Standing (constant). For sustained periods of time on hard surfaces.
- Walking (constant). Moving on or about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Pushing/pulling/reaching/grasping (frequent). Using upper extremities to exert force in order to push, pull, draw, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion. Ability to type is also required.
- Lifting (frequent). Raising objects from a lower to higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position up to 50 lbs. Requires use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Talking (frequent). Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Hearing (constant). Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discrimination in sound in order to successfully troubleshoot equipment.
- Seeing (constant). Ability to see in the following manner with or without corrective lenses: ability to read/see near or far, judge distances, and identify colors.
- Attendance and punctuality (regular/predictable). Regular/predictable attendance and punctuality for this position is required.
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent
- OSHA 10-hour Construction Course is required
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Health Insurance, 401K with Company contribution, Paid Vacation
- In-house NATE training and certification
- Steady work 12 months a year
- One of the best company cultures from a Rochester Top 100 growing company
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly wage/salary