HVAC Field Foreman – Commercial Installation
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a New York leader in providing HVAC services. If you are a highly motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining the highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
As a BBB International Torch Award winner and a NYS Best Company to Work For, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and employees first.
Our employees have fun in a culture that rewards them with opportunity for leadership and growth.
This is an experienced, skilled position. The purpose of this position is to continue to develop and understand the skills required to be an efficient and effective commercial installation mechanic. The individual will be able to proficiently perform installation of all commercial HVAC equipment, duct work, piping and controls. It is expected that this mechanic will be a leader of the department and will share their knowledge with other mechanics as needed.
- Perform all essential functions of a Field Mechanic.
- Independently perform installation of commercial HVAC equipment, duct work, piping and controls in accordance with company requirements, manufacturer specifications and industry standards.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of commercial HVAC equipment, duct work, piping and controls.
- Provide accurate as-built drawings to Project Managers.
- Provide daily onsite management and guidance of Field Mechanics to uphold quality of work and provide coaching as needed.
- Perform and participate in onsite equipment start-ups.
- Maintain accountability for condition of company tools onsite.
- Maintain a company vehicle in clean and orderly condition to ensure safety while transporting tools, equipment and supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required at job site.
- Maintain constant communication with Project Managers and Field Supervisors to ensure project schedule and client needs are being met.
- Attend job site meetings with Project Managers and Field Supervisors as required.
- Assist in the training and development of Junior Field Mechanics and Field Mechanics.
- Adhere to all company safety procedures and policies.
- Perform the physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Core Competencies | Level 3
- Directing & Controlling: creates a motivating climate to achieve teamwork, train and develop, measure work progress and take corrective action.
- Planning & Organizing: displays ability to effectively plan, organize and implement applicable tasks or projects in relation to established goals and objectives.
- Customer Service: works well with clients and other trades, promotes a positive image of the company.
- Technical Skills: maintains understanding of technical processes and equipment.
- Professionalism: the ability to conduct oneself with responsibility, integrity, accountability and excellence.
Core Competencies | Level 4
- Leadership: sets a good example, motivates and encourages.
- Employee Development: offers feedback, coaches employees appropriately, rewards wisely, takes mentoring role, challenges and develops employees.
- Project Management: monitors status of projects, thoroughly deals with project details, delivers clear, accurate depiction of status.
- Product Expertise: knows product features, understands marketplace and shares experience with others.
The Benefits of Being a Part of the Isaac Family:
- Health Insurance, 401K with Company contribution, Paid Vacation
- In-house NATE training and certification
- Steady work 12 months a year
- One of the best company cultures from a Rochester Top 100 growing company
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly wage/salary
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27.00 to $37.00 /hour