- 5+ years of successful outside sales experience and/or leadership role
- Proven effective managerial experience with diverse groups ranging from 10 to 30 employees
- Demonstrate comfort with large group oral presentations and trainings
- Knowledge of HVAC industry a plus, but not required
- Ability to drive sales
- Operations-minded with a focus on client satisfaction
- Able to understand and manage utilizing P&L statement with solid financial understanding
- Contribute to the company’s strategic goals and assist in developing strategic plan
- Manage COGS, GP, NP and direct labor
- Above average computer skills
- Valid Driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred
- Knowledge of HVAC industry a plus
- The ability to complete a criminal background check
- The ability to complete a hair follicle drug test
This position is salary plus bonuses. Earning potential in the position is between $80,000 to $90,000+ yearly.
- Talking (frequent). Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Hearing (constant). Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discrimination in sound in order to successfully troubleshoot equipment.
- Seeing (constant). Ability to see in the following manner with or without corrective lenses: ability to read/see near or far, judge distances, and identify colors.
- Adapting to temperature (frequent). Ability to work in hot or cold environments either inside or outside of the business.
- Climbing (frequent). Ascending or descending ladders while transporting tools and equipment (including not having a fear of heights).
- Kneeling/squatting (frequent). Bending legs at the knee to come to rest on knee or knees.
- Standing (frequent). For sustained periods of time on hard surfaces.
- Walking (frequent). Moving on or about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Sitting (frequent). Ability to drive to and from client locations.
- Pushing/pulling/reaching/grasping (frequent). Using upper extremities to exert force in order to push, pull, draw, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion. Ability to type is also required.
- Lifting (frequent). Raising objects from a lower to higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position up to 30 lbs. Requires use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Attendance and punctuality (regular/predictable). Regular/predictable attendance and punctuality for this position is required