Branch Manager – Syracuse branch
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a New York leader in providing HVAC services. If you are a highly motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining the highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
As a BBB International Torch Award winner and a NYS Best Company to Work For, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and employees first.
Our employees have fun in a culture that rewards them with opportunity for leadership and growth. Previous branch managers have become vice presidents in the organization and leaders of our departments. The sky’s the limit!
- Effective management of day-to-day branch operation, including but not limited to Payroll, Meeting Coordination, Document Processing, Email/Calendar Management.
- Be the Key Player in the overall growth of the branch
- Build strong relationships with employees, clients, and community
- Staff development (personal and professional)
- Foster open communication with staff and peers through regular team meetings, sales conversations, and coaching sessions
- Resolve client concerns/issues
- Review service tickets for accuracy and provide coaching
- Develop understanding of residential and commercial operations
- Sales management and coaching
- Work with regional manager to monitor and reduce unnecessary expenses
- Further develop and implement sales culture throughout field personnel
- Participate in full life cycle of employees (hiring, retention, separation)
- Availability to be an on-call supervisor as needed
- Conduct performance reviews of office/field personnel
- Partner with regional manager to monitor and minimize overhead
- Further develop and implement sales culture throughout field personnel through innovative thinking with practical application
- 5+ years of successful outside sales experience and/or leadership role
- Proven effective managerial experience with diverse groups ranging from 10 to 30 employees
- Demonstrate comfort with large group oral presentations and trainings
- Knowledge of HVAC industry a plus, but not required
- Ability to drive sales
- Operations-minded with a focus on client satisfaction
- Able to understand and manage utilizing P&L statement with solid financial understanding
- Contribute to the company’s strategic goals and assist in developing strategic plan
- Manage COGS, GP, NP and direct labor
- Above average computer skills
- Valid Driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred
- Knowledge of HVAC industry a plus
- The ability to complete a criminal background check
- The ability to complete a hair follicle drug test
This position is salary plus bonuses. Earning potential in the position is between $90,000 to $100,000+ yearly.
- Talking (frequent). Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Hearing (constant). Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discrimination in sound in order to successfully troubleshoot equipment.
- Seeing (constant). Ability to see in the following manner with or without corrective lenses: ability to read/see near or far, judge distances, and identify colors.
- Adapting to temperature (frequent). Ability to work in hot or cold environments either inside or outside of the business.
- Climbing (frequent). Ascending or descending ladders while transporting tools and equipment (including not having a fear of heights).
- Kneeling/squatting (frequent). Bending legs at the knee to come to rest on knee or knees.
- Standing (frequent). For sustained periods of time on hard surfaces.
- Walking (frequent). Moving on or about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Sitting (frequent). Ability to drive to and from client locations.
- Pushing/pulling/reaching/grasping (frequent). Using upper extremities to exert force in order to push, pull, draw, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion. Ability to type is also required.
- Lifting (frequent). Raising objects from a lower to higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position up to 30 lbs. Requires use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Attendance and punctuality (regular/predictable). Regular/predictable attendance and punctuality for this position is required
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, and Supplemental Insurance Options; 401k with Company contribution; and Personal Time Off
- Classroom and hands-on training in the accredited Isaac Technical available to both new and experienced technicians
- Steady work 12 months a year
- One of the best company cultures from a company experiencing steady growth
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly wage/salary