Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a New York leader in providing HVAC services. If you are a highly motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining the highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
As a BBB International Torch Award winner and a NYS Best Company to Work For, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and employees first.
Our employees have fun in a culture that rewards them with opportunity for leadership and growth.
Principal Purpose of Job
Deliver world-class customer service to clients as well as Branch Manager, Project Managers and field personnel.
- Service Writing – scheduling service calls (inbound/outbound)
- Sales Coordination – schedule sales and IHEP appointments for project managers, schedule and dispatch installation technicians
- Job Processing – assigning labor, materials, and return requisitions to jobs
- Purchase equipment and schedule deliveries with vendors
- Provide administrative support as necessary to branch manager
- Other duties as assigned
- Successful completion of Pre-Employment Hair Follicle Drug Screen and Background check (after offer of employment has been made)