Do You Need a Home Energy Audit?
The Isaac Home Energy Audit delivers outstanding benefits, providing the most comprehensive assessments available anywhere.
Our New York home energy audit features an array of useful health, safety and home efficiency tests delivering results that we will prioritize so that you know what issues to address first. Based on your results our Professional BPI-certified Energy Consultant will help you put together a custom plan for home improvements.
You’ll know you need a home energy audit if you have:
- High energy bills
- Mold, mildew, dampness, musty odors
- Damp or wet basement
- Cold floors in winter
- Drafty rooms
- Excessive dust
- Peeling paint
- Overly dry indoor air
- Uneven heating and cooling from room to room
What’s involved in a Home Energy Audit?
We have a simple six-step process:
- Call to schedule your home visit (plan for about 2.5 to 3.5 hours).
- We come to your home and complete your audit, which includes:
- Data collection
- Health and safety testing
- Blower door testing for infiltration levels
- Entering the information into special software for analysis and creating recommendations
- You receive a comprehensive report with prioritized improvements that we recommend, including estimated costs and energy savings.
- We complete the enhancements that you decide are best for your home.
- We take care of the paperwork, including qualifications for financial incentives.
- We conduct new tests to show you how much your home energy use has improved.