Your Savings Really Add Up
Conserving energy is good for the planet AND your budget. When you decide to invest in energy-efficient equipment, there are a number of rebates, grants, and financing programs available. We’ll help you navigate through these incentives when we get the results of your home evaluation.
- FREE New York State Home Energy Audit (a up to a $400 value)
- 10 percent ISAAC Rebate: On qualifying energy efficient measures, including equipment and insulation
- Assisted Home Performance 50 percent: For income-qualified customers using eligible measures, this program offers a 50 percent work scope subsidy of up to $4,000 for a single-family home and up to $8,000 for two- to four-family homes.
- Smart Energy Loan: You may qualify for up to $25,000 at 3.99% to 8.49% interest with a direct pay plan for 15 years.
- On Bill Financing: Payments for these loans (at 3.49% interest) are included with your monthly utility bill. Your payment will not exceed the anticipated amount of money you’ll save on energy costs.
Renewable Energy Tax Credits and Incentives
- NYSERDA offers solar incentives of up to $10,500 per household.
- Solar PV has an uncapped 30 percent federal tax credit.
- New York State’s tax credit of 25 percent reimburses up to $5,000.
- You may qualify for tax credits equal to 10 percent of the cost (up to $150) for installing a qualified furnace or hot water boiler, as well as 10 percent of the cost (up to $300) for installing high-efficiency central air conditioning, a heat pump, or a water heater.
- We can show you which units qualify for the high-efficiency rating.
The financing information in this section is subject to change based on the terms of the programs being described.